How Can I Order High Quality Lashes?
Annasui Lashes is a professional Mink Eyelashes Vendor, we can provide you with high-quality and luxury Mink Eyelashes, and tailor your own eyelash brand for you. Through market research and customer repurchase rates, we have summarized the best-selling 25mm Dramatic Mink Eyelashes in 2020,
Why We Need Mink Lashes?
- False eyelashes are an easy and inexpensive way to give your lashes a boost without piling on mascara.
- Besides helping your eyes look more defined and glamorous, using false lashes can also help strengthen your own natural lashes, as some ingredients in mascaras can often leave your lashes brittle and weak. So by giving your natural lashes a break from using mascara every day, it helps give them room to grow thicker, longer, and stronger.
- With so many options on the market, finding the right falsies can feel overwhelming. So we did the research to find the best-reviewed false lashes you can buy whether you want traditional lash strips, individual lashes, or even magnetic options.
Wholesale Mink Lashes
Which Mink Lashes Styles Should I Choose?
- If you want the dramatic lash look of a reality star, you’ll love the 25mm lashes of Lash Vendors . Unlike other false lashes, Annasui Lashes are exceptionally long and full. They also have a slight variation in length and taper slightly at the ends, so they look more “natural.” They’re Annasui’s best-reviewed lash, with up to 1,000 reviews. They can be reused up to 25 times. They’re also noted for being so lightweight that you’ll forget you’re wearing them
- Mink Lashes of Annasui Eyelash Vendor lift the eye with longer flared lash hairs toward the end. Because they have a crisscross formation, they look dense at the root and lighter at the ends, so they won’t weigh down the eye. The bands on these lashes are superior — they are invisible and Über-flexible, which allows for an easy and seamless application on the lash line without the need for eyeliner.
- When you wearing Annasui Mink lashes, they will gradually increase in length ever so slightly toward the end of the lash, creating a cat-eye effect.
Mink Lash Vendors
Lash Tools You Need
- It’s important to know if you’re sensitive to latex or not as many adhesives contain the ingredient. For those who are sensitive, opt for latex-free formulas, such as Annasui Lash Glue. For those without allergies, Annaui Lash Glue is popular choice. We can also custoom your own lash glue with your logo , the moq is only 20 pcs.
- Another way to ensure a successful eyelash experience is to use what pros call fishtail tweezers (sometimes called eyelash applicators). This small, clamp-style tool can be used to gently nudge your faux pair into place and help everything gel together.
Hot Blog HelpFull Your Eyelash Buinsess