New design 100% handmade 3D Mink Eyelashes Factory Mink Lash Factory our lashes is more sexy fuller, fluffy natural 3d mink eyelashes Mink Eyelash Factory with worldwide shipping. We are China top quality lashes factory manufacturing Manufacturer 3d mink lashes with individual eyelashes package. If you wanna hot fashionable 3d mink lashes, shop here Mink Lash Factory Price.
The Most Comfortable 3D Mink Eyelashes Mink Lash Factory Price
100% Mink Fur And 100% Hand Crafted.
Most Luxurious 3D Mink Eyelashes Created With 3D Design.
|Style||We own More Than 300 Styles Now(Offer Customized Design)|
|Material||The Softest & Naturally Shed Mink Hairs|
|Name||3D Mink Eyelashes Factory Price Mink Lash Factory|
|Life||30 Times X|
|OEM||Yes 3D Mink Eyelashes|
|Packaging||Normal package or Custom Packaging or Private Lable|
|Delivery Time||1-10days, Depend On Your Order Quaintity|
|Payment Method||Bank Wires(T/T), Money Gram, Western Union & Paypal|
Mink Lashes Application
· Carefully remove 3D Mink Eyelashes Factory Price from the eyelash tray, and check the mink eyelashes factory fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
· Tip: Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gently peel it from the tray. Do not use your hands. You may accidentally peel the fur off the band instead.
· Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait 30-60 seconds, or until glue becomes tacky. Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue is very easy to remove which will make your new mink lashes last longer! Lotus Brush-On Lash Glue is the lash adhesive we recommend using with all Lotus Lashes.
· Apply to eyelid as close to natural lash line as possible.
· Hold down for a few seconds, and allow glue to dry.
Mink Lashes Care Instructions
· Keep away from water and heat Mink Lash Factory.
· Remove before sleeping.
· After use 3D Mink Lashes Wholesale, any excess glue should be carefully removed with a tweezers or fingers.
· Keep your mink lashes fluffy and beautiful longer by keeping mascara away from them.
· Always store lashes in the original lash tray, to keep their shape, and protect them for re-use.