Annasui Lashes Company is manufacturer of false eyelashes in China, We have 11 years of experience in designing and manufacture and sale of the false eyelashes, with the advanced equipment and excellent processing technic, especially with our professional ideas in new items design, and we have become the professional leader of the false eyelashes industry.Plant area over 12,000 square meters, the annual production capacity of 30 million pairs false eyelashes, is the top export factories among false eyelashes Volume Eyelashes.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in production customized products. Through OEM production, we can design and produce any new style according to customers’ specifications, innovative ideas, and we make your products a leading seller on the market Volume Eyelashes.
Annasui Lashes Company have over 200 styles/colors to choose,World Wide Shipping,3D mink strip lashes in stock, within 3 days to delivery. Direct factory, luxury quality for wholesale. We have professional designers to make you Exclusive customization of 3D MINK false eyelash. 3D Mink Lashes that you can wear up to 25 times!You can choose by your favourite.Our lashes are handcrafted and custom designed, with styles ranging from natural to va va voom 3D Mink Lashes! If you are finding your perfect pair of false eyelashes , contact us and we would be happy to help match you up Volume Eyelashes.
We’ve still got you covered – we stock a huge range of false eyelashes that are ideal for Valentine’s Day, Spring, Summer, Halloween and Christmas. You can get false eyelashes for every eye shape and every season. In total, we’ve got over 1,000 fantastic styles of false eyelashes Volume Eyelashes for you to choose from. Of course you can find your unique false eyelashes in our designer’s mind.
You’ll get false eyelashes that offer a soft feathery feel, and a natural looking shine! Other lashes can feel heavy on the eyelid, but Mink Lashes are super lightweight and offers a natural look. Our 100% natural mink false eyelashes is free from any chemical processing or dyes. Our 3D Mink Lashes is collected from free-range zoos and recycled during the shedding seasons, it’s then sterilized to ensure it is completely safe for use.
We’re your one stop shop from design, manufacture, homeland wholesale or export to personal requirement or oversea wholesale for false eyelashes , you can order one to 10 thousand pairs of false eyelashes. If you want the best discounts when you buy false eyelashes on https://www.annasuilashes.com , So what are you waiting for? Browse fantastic false lashes right away and place your order now!
Ah hair and makeup. The thing you do every single day, that comes so simply. Little eye liner, light blush, pale lipstick, cover up for that stupid little pimple that decided to pop up over night, and out the door! Volume Eyelashes!
Your wedding day makeup needs to be bumped up. If you go for your normal day look – the browns, beiges, nude lips, pale pink, etc. that’s gotta come up a couple notches. First, pictures look SO much better when you have depth in your eyes, cheeks and your lips can sparkle. My biggest recommendation for a bride on her wedding day – OUTSOURCE. Get a makeup artist in there to do your makeup and hire a hair stylist to come to your hotel and do your hair! Better yet, find someone who does both! Don’t make yourself fret about this detail when the cost is usually nominal. On a budget? You could work out a plan with the Makeup Artist to do your ladies for a specific amount each, and they pay that amount. This is your day, all eyes will be on you. Do it. Oh, and I know people so let me know if you need referrals.
Of course, some of you won’t heed my advice. So here’s my basic makeup tips for the bride trying to be a Do-It-Yourselfer.
1) Color color color is NOT always your friend. Choose ONE feature you want to emphasize. Your eyes, or lips, or cheeks. (Emphasizing your cheeks is difficult to do without looking like a clown, so I would stick to the first two!)
2) Even if you don’t *emphasize* the eyes you still want to be sure you give them depth. What do I mean by depth? Give the eye shape dimension. If going natural, use a dark brown, medium brown, and a light brown. The dark brown gets applied in the crease. The medium brown on the outside edge of the top lid and fading into the other corner of the eye. The light brown goes from the crease and blends upward to the brow bone. You will also want to blend some of the light brown color in the part of your lid nearest to your nose. Dab at that crease and blend the color up towards your brow bone to open up your eyes.
3) Get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, plucked, tweased, trimmed, Nair’d, or something! You don’t want those cutsie lovey dovey close-up photos ending up with crazy, erratic eyebrow madness! (The trimmed part can definitely work for the gentleman too!)
4) My favorite makeup is M-A-C. It’s more expensive, but DAMN it does a great job. Get yourself some high-definition makeup and make those M-A-C reps show you how to do it! It’s what they are there for – but make sure they don’t think you want to look like a drag queen!
5) False Eyelashes. NOT the Halloween ones!! Use the separates. They are little clusters of fake eyelashes that you press into place. And don’t press them all over your eye lid. Use them to emphasize the outside corners of your eyes. Your eyes will pop, sparkle, and shine all over the place.
6) SHIMMER POWDER! It’s amazing. Put it on the area right under your eyebrow to emphasize the brow bone.
7) Practice makes perfect. Practice before the day of so you can hone your skills and have your makeup perfect for the actual day-of.